Monday 13 February 2012

Strawberry Picking


Yesterday Kaori had booked for us to go strawberry picking in Kamagari, so we woke up early, became late (as usual) and raced to Kamagari in record time. We got there just on time and ran to the green-houses to start our 40 minutes of free strawberries!


After 5 minutes my son was already full up and wanted to go home! but my daughter kept going and when she couldn't eat any more she started picking them for me and Kaori. After 40 minutes I had eaten about 60 or 70 BIG strawberries and was feeling pretty full up. I don't think I want to eat any more strawberries for about a year!
It is a fantastic place, in some green-houses just above 'Kenmin no hama' beach. They are open from January to May and it costs 1500 yen for adults and 800-1200 yen for kids. If you have time and can get there it is well worth going!

No comments:

Post a Comment